An Exchange can help you:
- Look for and compare private health plans
- Get answers to questions about your health coverage options
- Find out if you’re eligible for health programs or tax credits that make coverage more affordable
- Enroll in a health plan that meets your needs
What this means for you:
- For individuals and families, the Exchange is a single place where you can enroll in private or public health insurance coverage.
- For small employers, the Exchange is a way to level the playing field, where you have better choice of plans and insurers at a lower cost, the way larger employers do now.
For More Information:
Click here to register today for the Indiana Health Insurance Exchange Symposium!<http://www.
Because attendance is FREE, limited seating is available and registration is required.
Legislators, Policy Makers, Health and Insurance
Industry Professionals, Employers, General Public
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Lunch: 11:30 AM
Program: 12:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Indiana Government Center Auditorium
402 W. Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46207
Registration deadline is Thursday, October 6th. The agenda is embedded below.
Seating is limited! Click here to register today!<http://www.