- Create a network of family contacts within the districts
- Share information on available resources for families
- Make DDRS plans and initiatives transparent in how they affect your family
- Listen to how DDRS can make connections for your family needs
- Wednesday, March 14, 2012 from 6 – 7:30 pm Allen County Public Library in Ft. Wayne, located at 900 Library Plaza. Meeting Room C
*Parking is free for card holders and $1 per hour for street parking
Please e-mail your RSVP to PowerfulParents@fssa.IN.gov
If you would like to be supported in attending this meeting, you can access our Family Leadership Development Fund that will provide a stipend to offset transportation and child care. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.