- Create a network of family contacts within the districts
- Share information on available resources for families
- Make DDRS plans and initiatives transparent in how they affect your family
- Listen to how DDRS can make connections for your family needs
- Thursday, April 19, 2012 from 6-7:30 pm
Richmond Municipal Building, 50 N. 5th Street, Richmond, IN 47374
Meeting will be held in the Municipal City Building Community Room on the 2nd floor, last room on the Right.
*Park in the front and use the police entrance (West doors).
Please e-mail your RSVP to PowerfulParents@fssa.IN.gov by April 12th.