Family Voices Indiana shares the following committee meeting schedule from the Indiana Association of United Ways. If you would like to attend these meetings in person, you can apply for the Family Leadership Development Fund to support your participation. Email email@example.com for the application.
Interim study committees are underway. View the assigned list.
- The Commission on Developmental Disabilitieswill meet Sept. 24.
- The School Safety Interim Study Committee will meet on Sept. 24.
- The Commission on Autismwill meet Sept. 25.
- The Unemployment Insurance Oversight Committee will meet onSept. 30.
- The Committee on Child Carewill meet Oct. 1.
- The Commission on Mental Health and Addiction will meet Oct. 1 and Oct. 21.
- The Interim Study Committee on Common Core Educational Standards will meet Oct. 1.
- The Commission on Education will meet Oct. 8.
- The Health Finance Commission will meet Oct. 22.
- The Child Services Oversight Commission will meetOct. 23.
- The Central Indiana Transit Study Committee will meet on Oct. 31.