As a Champion for Coverage, Family Voices Indiana gets regular communications from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. This recent email has some tools that our families might find helpful. If you need additional resources, feel free to contact us: 317 944 8982 email@example.com
We launched a new tool that makes it easy to see the health and dental plans that are available where you live. You can now look to see what is available in your area before you create an account and apply for coverage.
· First, use this calculator to find out if you qualify for lower costs on coverage.
· After you calculate your savings, try our new tool to preview Marketplace plans and prices.
· The prices shown on this tool don't reflect the lower costs most people may qualify for based on household size and income.
· Households with yearly incomes up to about $46,000 for individuals or $94,000 for a family of 4 may qualify.
Final price quotes based on your individual circumstances are available only after you complete a Marketplace application. If you need help with your application, you can contact the 24/7 call center.
4) Below is a table with quick links to all of the applications available on Healthcare.gov:
Individual Short Form
Individual without Financial Assistance
Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) Application
Employee Application Form
Employer Application Form
Spanish Marketplace Consumer Application (family)
-all of the following are Marketplace Consumer Application Tools for Families
*For a direct link on HealthCare.gov foradditional in-language tools, please visit https://www.healthcare.gov/