Families and individuals are encouraged to provide public comment on the following state plans. Family Voices Indiana can help you with this process and/or provide family leadership development funds to support your participation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FSSA Looking for Comments on Rulemaking for Human Service Programs
- : Division of Aging State Plan Comment Deadline
- Here is a link to the State Plan and direction to submit comments.
- : Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) Waitlist Repeal
- Here is a link to the submitted waiver and direction to submit comments.
- First Steps State Plan
- Here is a link to the State Plan and direction to submit comments
The Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Services (DDRS), Bureau of Rehabilitation Services (BRS) invites the public to share comments regarding revisions to the Indiana State Plan for Independent Living (IL), on , from at the Indiana Government Center South, Conference Room C, 302 W. Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
The hearing will also be available via a live webcast at http://www.webinar.in.gov/brs/
and a draft of the IL State Plan revisions is available for review online on the DDRS Draft Policies webpage:
Comments may be emailed to Kristy.Russell@fssa.IN.gov or sent to the Bureau of Rehabilitation Services, MS 20, P.O. Box 7083, Indianapolis, IN 46207-7083 or faxed to 317-232-6478. All comments must be received by .