Over the weekend, Social Security launched – iAppeals --an improved online appeals process. Driven by your feedback, the improvements provide a better user experience.
The enhancements include:
- The ability to provide documents electronically when you file your appeal;
- The ability to accept online appeals from people living outside the United States;
- Improved navigation and on-screen help; and,
- Clearer language and less jargon.
As a reminder, representatives who request, and are eligible for, direct fee payment must file disability appeals online, and now it is easier than ever to do so.
· Your Right To An Administrative Law Judge Hearing And Appeals Council Review Of Your Social Security Case