The Indiana General Assembly kicked off the 2016 legislative session on January 6. Many bills have been filed and assigned to committees. The bill filing deadline is January 12. Here are some helpful links to help you follow the action during the session:
- House and Senate Bill List
- House Committee Schedule and Senate Committee Schedule
- ICHS Bill Tracking List (updated regularly)
- Third House / Meet Your Legislator Events
- Guide to Key Human Services Programs 2016 (emailfor booklet version)
The Indiana Coalition for Human Services partners with Indiana Association of United Ways each year to bring you legislative updates throughout the session. The first update webinar will be held on Thursday, February 4 at 10amET, we will also post to our website if you cannot make the live recording. Register now to watch the webinar live. The second legislative update webinar will be March 21.