Even when ACA open enrollment ends, that Medicaid enrollment continues all year round. To help you with the ongoing Medicaid enrollment, check out all our resources related to Medicaid enrollment and eligibility. These fact sheets are as follows:
- Fact Sheet #8: Medically Frail Status As an Exemption to Receiving Medicaid Alternative Benefit Plan with Essential Health Benefits
- Fact Sheet #9: Streamlined Marketplace Application Process
- Fact Sheet #12: Process for Medicaid Eligibility
- Fact Sheet #14: Information for People on Medicaid Home and Community-Based Services Waiver Waiting Lists
- Fact Sheet #15: Medicaid Buy-In
Are you looking for local partners to help with outreach to the disability community? The NDNRC is funding eighteen Community Outreach Collaboratives (COCs) for the third year of our project. This includes the eleven that were funded last year, plus seven new locations in six new states. The COCs increase collaborations in the community, dissemination and outreach efforts and enrollment of people with disabilities in the ACA. To find a COC, click here.
Family Voices Indiana is the COC for the state.