An initial educational evaluation must be comprehensive and conclusive. Information must be gathered in all areas related to the suspected disability, including information and input from the parent(s).
NOTE: Each evaluation report must, for each disability category, include
information and analysis in the categories of, if applicable:
• Cognition (ability to acquire knowledge),
• Academic achievement,
• Functional performance or adaptive behavior,
• Communication skills,
• Motor skills and sensory responses,
• Social and developmental history, and
• Medical and/or mental health information and any other assessments or
information that will help the CCC make its determination.