Election Day is next. The polls will be open from . Get out and vote!
If you have any issues with polling place accessibility, Indiana Disability Rights attorneys will be on call to answer your questions and take complaints. If you are a person with a disability, and you are unable to cast your vote privately and independently during this election, contact Indiana Disability Rights at 800-622-4845.
If you experience any of the following issues, call Indiana Disability Rights:
- No accessible path from the parking spot/drop off point to the voting booth - The polling location can only be reached by stairs or non-paved surfaces like gravel or grass
- No doorway wide enough for a wheelchair to get through to access the polling location
- No automatic doors or someone available to open doors
- No functioning accessible voting machine
- No poll workers available who know how to assist with operating the accessible voting machine
If you need assistance to vote, a poll worker may assist you or you may bring someone with you to assist you. The person who assists you cannot be your employer or your union representative. Request assistance before you enter the voting booth.