Tangram Business Resourcing has been contracted by Health and Science Innovations (HSI) to again recruit people with disabilities for their Design and Rapid Prototyping Bootcamp. This program is ideal for individuals with interest in the growing engineering and manufacturing related technical careers and who would like to learn about the design process, drafting, 3D modeling, product development, and additive manufacturing. Minimum age is 18.
The goal of this 5-course Bootcamp is to provide participants with a comfort level understanding of the skills and technologies that are present or needed in companies with new product development and prototyping operations. Emphasis is given to computer-aided design and the process of 3D printing. Participants who complete this program will receive a certificate of completion and will be recommended for advancement scholarships to continue studies at a higher education institutionand to internship opportunities with our employer partners.
· The Bootcamp is two weeks long, running from October 7th to October 18th. Daily schedule is 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
· For those entering the workforce or unemployed – Tuition is FREE.
o BONUS – Attendance stipend available for those who complete course; up to $600
· Tuition for working professionals is $995.
· All applicants must pay the $25 registration fee upon acceptance into the program.
· IndyGo passes will be provided for those who do not have transportation. HSI is located in the Alivio Medical Center on Shadeland Avenue by an IndyGo bus stop.
· Space is limited to 24 participants.
· Participants should have reading and math levels equivalent to 9thgrade.
HSI is committed to offering an inclusive environment that supports all. The staff has been trained on disability awareness along with environmental adaptations and positive behavior supports.